Monday, April 21, 2008

Ms. Cole makes a visit.

My friend Nora who was in the BADC with me in high school was in Washington on a work trip came up to visit for the day.  Adrian and I took her on a driving tour around Bellingham.  Our first stop was at Sehome Arboretum.  There was a map that showed all the trails around the arboretum.  In large friendly letters it said "You Are Here" the sign was very helpful. 
After dinner we went for a walk down to Joe's Garden which is about a quarter of a mile away.  I wanted to take a picture of us walk over there so I went to take a picture.  Nora quickly posed as M froze in mid sentence.
This photo and the second photo are not in order, sorry.  Here Adrian was not wanting to walk through the woods to Joe's Garden, and he wanted to go back and take some pictures of the grass and dandelions. 
A quick photo be fore Nora left to go back down to Seattle.  It was nice to catch up on all thats been going on in her life and back east in Maryland.  It was really nice to see her because I hadn't seen her since our trip last May.  I've known her now for ten years now and I hope she is able to came back and visit again soon.  

No comments: