Saturday, April 12, 2008

Le Raccordement Français = The French Connection

I should note that the previous post was meant to be sincere in the most truest of sense, So below here is the post in English for those who don't know french. I wonder if I should go to work in Quebec as a blogger??????

This has been a rather normal week for us. Adrian is definitely acting his age, and M has continued with the morning sickness. Though she has started some days have feeling alright the oh so familiar nauseous feeling stalks her like the lioness of the african plains stalks a wounded water buffalo. Though one may find this whole morning sickness a bit disturbing, but it is after all a part of nature. She has about a month left of feeling this way and each day I think she wishes it was the next month. Well actually each day it does get closer to next month so..... never mind.  

I have caught a slight cold from who knows who, and now Adrian is sounding congested and is coughing too. M pointed out that when ever Adrian and I get these small colds she alway seems to end up with some sort of flu derivative. Hope fully this time won't be that way (Knock on wood)  

Earlier this week I got home and gotten a voice message on my cell phone. The number as it read off was a 410 area code number. I obviously didn't recognize the number and tried to go through the people that I know who are from Maryland with that area code. I'll tell you there aren't a lot. It turns out to be my friend John's little sister Nora. She was calling to tell me she was going to be in Washington for a week or two and wanted to come up to Bellingham to visit. I've known her for about ten years now and it would be nice to see an old friend again. It turns out that she's been out here 12 times since the first of January this year on business. Which is what she'll be out here the next week and a half for.  

M and I should send out cards warning people visiting us that we are not responsible for them falling in love with the area and consequently moving here.

The Due Date is the 13th of November!!!!!!!!

No comments: