Saturday, October 16, 2004

Lucia's big adventure.

In one week and two days our friend Lucia will be coming out to visit. If I'm correct this will be the farthest west that she has ever been. M and I are very excited about her visit for one, we haven't seen her since out wedding, and two this will be the first time any of our friends have come to visit (hint, hint) ;-) . M has taken off the days that Lucia will be out here. Unfortunately I have school during those days but I'll be up late keeping her company whilst she adjusts to the time difference. I've heard that it generally takes one day for every hour lost, so that means by the time she gets back east she'll finally be on Pacific Time. M's really excited about her coming out here. It' will be good for her to have one of her life long friends out here to visit with. We'll keep Lucia busy with cleaning up the apartment, doing dishes, and laundry so she won't have to pay rent for her stay with us. Just kidding Lucia. You can stay rent free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brenden. I think the best part of going to visit your friends far away, is the housework. M, I am sorry to hear about your midwife. I can only imagine how much that discombabulates things. I am getting increasingly excited as the visit approaches. I love you both.

Lucia