Monday, May 09, 2005

Cowboy Bebop

A while back M told me about the most bizarre thing she had ever seen. One day she was out and about, and she saw this guy in a (duster = long cowboy coat) and a cowboy hat. This man was just walking down the street seeming like he was just mosying along, then all the sudden he takes off running like a bat out of heck. Now I'm not sure whether or not he continues on with this or just sprints in short increments, but it's just funny that it happens at all. Now I have seen this phenomenon first hand, and after it happened it took a second for what happened to set in. Then I snickered along with the other people on the bus who had seen it also. Just tonight we saw this urban cowboy walking along a road on our way home. Godspeed wondering stranger, may wings of Pegasus take you along your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story! At first I was thinking it would be good to have a photo, even a series of them...then I realized that your word pic was so detailed that I had seen it already...:-)

(Still, I can't help thinking that footage of this phenomenon could be useful to Diego in some way...;-)

C/mo/G/mo