Friday, May 27, 2005

A cold for you, and a cold for you, and oh yes you too.

Well the warm weather has sunk it's teeth into our lovely climate out here. Yesterday down at SEATAC Airport it was a scorching 87 degrees, which incidentally broke the previous record from almost 90 years ago for this time of year. For those that live on the east coast of our fair country the last few days we've been having weather that you'd wish for on those 98 degree 100% humidity days. Well enough about the weather. On Wednesday M started feeling symptoms of a cold coming on. The next day I was feeling it to, and sure enough so did Adrian. Last night Adrian went to bed as usual but then he woke up around 2:30am this morning. M tried to sooth him but he couldn't lie down because he was pretty stuffy. So I took him from M and went out into the living room and rocked him for a bit. Fortunately he fell asleep and took him back to bed with me, but I couldn't lie down, I had to sit up and sleep so he could sleep. Adrian repaid me by sleeping until 8:00 this morning. M seems to have gotten the cold worse than I did, cause I seem to have just a stuffy nose, and Adrian is a bit stuffy. Which proves how important breast feeding is.

No comments: