Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday Afternoon

It's Sunday afternoon, and for me it's my day to relax from school. For those people who have not been privy to the news of late, my wife and I are going to be parents. Yes that's correct I am going to be a father. We first found out the day before Mother's Day at excatly 5:45 am. I know because I was asleep at the time. At first we where making ourselfs see a negative test, but of course it was not false (both times). We chose to tell our parents on Mother's Day, which we thought would be a nice surpirse for our mothers. When I called my house back east my mom answered the phone. I asked her how she was doing and then asked her "How do you feel about being a grandmother?" She said that it would be nice, and then a few seconds later my dad soouts from the backgound "It's about time!" My folks were very happy for us. Then, it was M's turn. She had to wait till she got home from work to call her parents. She wasn't sure how they take it. When M called her mom answered and said to her mom "happy Grandmother's day!" C said "what?" pause, "what?" and then alittle later "how did that happen?" Which I thought was little silly. So all and all our familys have taken the news pretty good, and are really happy and excited for us. So far everything is going pretty good and it's turning into just another Sunday Afternoon.



























































































































































2 comments:

Diego said...

Congrats, B and M! You're going to be wonderful parents! Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

this is DANSEN... congrads you guys... i was just thinking about how y'all never replied to my postcard, and this morning i found the postcard, unsent, oops! -.- and then i saw this amazing news on "diego"'s webpage... its amazing! congrads! neonvirus.com