Friday, May 28, 2004

Ah, Friday.......

Friday is finally upon us and it couldn't have happened any sooner. Yesterday I went to Hardware Sales to fill out an application. Little did I know it would take almost two hours to complete. During my stay at Hardware Sales it became apparent that they were definitely hiring, especially with someone calling for help in the Electrical Dept. for almost 30 minutes. I just hope I get called back in for an interview. School is school, the photos I put up at the Bellingham Tech Art show will be coming down today at the closing ceremony. It was pretty cool to hear about what the many people had to say about my pictures. M is doing alright, she really hasn't had any morning sickness yet, but she has had her gag reflex tripped by post nasal drip(icky). That, thankfully, is all that has happened so far. I guess she has been pretty fortunate that it hasn't been worse.

2 comments:

Diego said...

"her gag reflex tripped by post nasal drip"... Believe you me, it does get worse...

Anonymous said...

why'd you remove that other users comment? this is dansen