Saturday, June 07, 2008

Friday Harbor Continued.......

Here we are coming back from a fabulous whale watching trip, which I'll be posting once I get the pictures on the computer.  One of the cool things about this boat we were on was that it's biodiesel.  SO instead of smelling horrid exhaust it smelled like french fries and popcorn.
M took this cool shot from the side of the boat as we headed south from Point Roberts.
Adrian was very well behaved and was the center of attention for the crew and the other passengers on the boat.  During the trip out and the trip back to Friday Harbor, Adrian spent in the cabin playing with puzzles, coloring books, and read books too.
This was taken on the ferry on the trip back to Anacortes.  We where all tired and had a very good, and enjoyable vacation with my parents.
This was taken the day before we left Friday Harbor from the inside of the van my parents had rented for our trip.  I thought it was a pretty cool shot.

No comments: