Thursday, March 03, 2005

You have been exiled to the drawer of unwanted shavers!

Last Friday morning I woke up with a tingle in my throat, I thought it was just that my throat was dry from sleeping with my mouth open. So I went and got a glass of water and after I had finished four glass full I still felt that tingling sensation in my throat. Sure enough by the end of the day my throat hurt and I started to feel congested. The next day I felt miserable, and all trough the weekend. During this time M and Adiran have been exposed to my sickness most likely picking up what ever I have.

Now M has the cold and Adrian is beginning to show signs of a stuffy nose. I feel bad for getting them sick especially since M is by herself at home all day, and now with what will be a sick baby. There's not much I could have done to have prevented them from getting it. Seeing how I live with them and that we live in close quarters. Luckily this cold only lasts about three days or so, that's if you eat lots of vitamin C and drink lots and lots of water.

On a totally unrelated subject, yesterday I got out a thermometer for M and and she went to use but it didn't work, so I got another out of the drawer and took the non-functioning one and put it in a drawer that had some older electric razors and clippers of mine. I told M that " I have exiled the thermometer to the drawer of unwanted shavers!" M giggled at me and proceeded to tell me that I was a very silly man. My usual response to that is, " I'm silly!?, What about you? Your the one that married me!" Instead I just shrugged my shoulders and went to use the computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we shan't be so surprised should Adrian soon shows signs of super-silliness! :-P

C/mo/G/mo

Anonymous said...

hes gay ugly and stupid noone wants to see a baby you should destroy this websight just a waste of space ass holes and no all babys smile when there little omg you dumbasses

Anonymous said...

PICKLES