Monday, February 14, 2005

Scattered Love Thoughts

What does Valentine's Day mean to you? To me it gives me even more reasons to love my wife. The woman who gave birth to a most beautiful boy. From far away and alone to being together, from the past onto the present, we're still together thru all this and 3,500 miles. A excerpt from a Valentine's Day Card I made for M shortly I had moved out here.

She is my best friend, the person who I can tell anything to and be told how wired I am. When I'm feeling bad or down, she's there to make me feel better with open arms and an open heart. When you love someone so much how can you begin to put into words the feelings that you have for them. It's almost impossible to do so. She inspires me to be a better person, human being and lover. I love her so very much.

Too many times people loose sight of what is really important in this world, ........... LOVE.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Day of Loving and enjoy the rest of the week.

That's all for now from the mind of Watsonholmes, Goodnight.

No comments: